Saturday, January 2, 2010

Welcome!


Welcome to the home of a first-time blogger. One of my goals for the new year was to create my own weblog and here we are!

My vegan journey continues to be greatly influenced by wonderfully creative bloggers and it is with great humility that I will be offering some of my own recipes and kitchen perspectives.

We are beginning the year with the Pantry Challenge. On New Year's Day, I cleaned, condensed, and culled our pantry contents. The goal is to create as many meals as possible using only what already exists in the pantry, freezer, and fridge. There will be, of course, the inevitable necessities, but the intention is to keep those purchases to a minimum, hopefully under $50, for each week that we can hold out!

I'll be keeping you up to date on how the Challenge shapes up. I'd also love to hear from any of you who are doing something similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment